EXCLUSIVE Interview with Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai fame Samridhii Shukla : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips TV: In our new segment, we present the most asked fan questions to their favorite actors and idols, who then provide their answers. Here, we proudly introduce our first celebrity, *Samridhii Shukla* , (who is currently playing lead in Star Plus "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai") has graciously answered your questions.

 *1. Your Favourite offscreen/onscreen memory from YRKKH!* 

"Honestly there are so many, 
But one of my favourite onscreen memory would be when I did the scene where I realise my love for Armaan and I come down the stairs doing some silly shayri 😂 I love these silly scenes. 

Offscreen has to be the one with Madhav and Chachi sa where we plan to fake madhavs accident to patch up matters between him and Vidya, something silly happened off screen which made us laugh a lot. "

 **2. How does you relate to your character “Abhira”?* 

" Abhira and Samridhii both are exactly how they show they are, no pretend, no lies, jo hai woh hai, bas Abhira moofat hokar bol deti hai and Samridhii has other ways of dealing with situations like cooling herself down if very angry and then confronting a person. And always thinking before she speaks, but both Abhira and Samridhii speak what’s on their mind no matter what."

 *3. How you manage to do dubbing while working in daily soap, Is it hectic?

" It is actually, but I’ve been working since I was a child. At that time also I used to manage studies with dubbing. So I think in a way I was always used to juggling 2-3 things. I remember even during my board exams I used to go on the same day for my recordings of 3, 4 even 5 hours. Right now, yes I am completely hands full with YRKKH but I’ve always been a workaholic and I don’t like saying no to work hence I manage time. Plus I always wanted to do variety of work! So it’s perfect for me. There’s more I would jobs I would like to do in future along with this."

 *4. Who is your inspiration and what motivated you to pursue acting career?* 

" My Dada dadi are my greatest inspirations, dadi was an actress and Dadaji a surgeon, they were both so passionate and excellent in their respective careers. And of course I take a lot of inspiration from Priyanka Chopra, Shahrukh Khan and Alia Bhatt.

But the reason I’m into acting is my father, he thought I’d make a good actor and told me to give it a year and I haven’t stopped since then."

 *5. Common characteristics b/w Abhira and Samridhii (you). Any learning from Abhira or Saavi’s character?* 

" Commonalities between Abhira and Samridhii -
Both are silly 
Both speak what’s on their mind
Both would do anything to protect and defend the ones they love
Both crave for a large family 
Both are good with their witty replies

Abhira is so do-it-all-by-yourself girl and Samridhii is not, Samridhii can barely make a good chai 😂 
Would love to learn a little bit of everything like abhira.

Saavi has a soft soul but will fight for what’s right and looks after her family no matter what, that’s a big similarity we have. Saavi was so much like Samridhii, I am so grateful I got to play Saavi first. Firsts are always and will always be special, everything about the show was perfect, met the right people, learnt my lessons and it prepared me for the real world."

 *6. What has been the most challenging scene to shoot so far? Is there a pressure to take legacy forward?* 

" There was a huge pressure to take the legacy forward initially, because you know audiences are attached to they previous gens and you being a not very popular and new actor don’t know weather they will accept you. But I know and believe one thing always, that I am God’s own child, and very lucky. So I knew something good would happen no matter what. 
Most challenging one recently was the one where Armaan pours an entire jug of water on my head. That was the first time I actually started crying in the rehearsal because the emotion hit me so bad, and until the scene was done I literally spoke to nobody. Plus what made it more challenging was that I was on my periods, but! It turned out to be one of my best scenes so I’m so glad my director Rishi Sir pushed me so hard."

 *7. Being an introvert, how you are managing and portraying The bubbly character Abhira effortlessly?* 

" I was very lost at first, the very first few days when we were shooting the scenes in Mahabaleshwar with mostly akshara and I, it was too much to take all at once and I had zero idea of what was expected of me for playing the role of Abhira, I used to breakdown alone in my room almost everyday but no matter what I never stop trying and never give up, be it anything. I didn’t give up, I kept trying new things till I struck the right chord for Abhira and rest is history. And today, I am so grateful I am Abhira, it’s an opportunity of a lifetime and fun time everyday on set and like I said maybe God wanted this for his child."

 *8. Who is your most close co-actor? How’s your bond with Rohit Purohit?* 

" I believe I am most close with Shruti Rawat, we have had deep intense & even fun conversations so easily that it flows like water. She’s exceptional, I love her. 
Rohit is fun to work with, he’s easy and collaborative plus of course he’s a great actor." 

 *9. What’s your view on Pranali Rathod when you first met during promo shoot, any advice she gave?* 

"I was very excited to meet her, because she had done a show previously- Barrister Babu which was directed by Mangesh sir who then directed Saavi, so although she didn’t know me, I knew her through people who spoke highly of her, when I met her, it was even better. She’s super sweet and easy, infact on her farewell I told her I know it’s hard to say goodbye but I wish for you to reach far far heights and do great work and set an exceptional example for us all women."

 *10. Any message to us (GossipsTv)* 

" GossipsTv! Thank you for bringing me first into this segment, I thoroughly enjoyed these questions. 
Also, I always wanted to be in your most popular celeb lists during Saavi, I used to think when would I see my name there. So thank you for the lists and appreciations."

Fans stay tuned for Lovely dance reel with Rohit Purohit and yes your most requested live session too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next