EXCLUSIVE Interview with Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Jay Soni : Your Questions Celebs Answers, talks about working with Pranali, Hiba, Tejasswi and more..



By Gossips Tv : In our new segment we present the most asked questions to fans favourite actors and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our Next Celebrity Guest "Jay Soni" who was last seen in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Abhinav. So let's begin the Q&A session with Jay :

Q1. How was your experience working in "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai"?

Answer 1. "My Experience working in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was absolutely amazing. Bohot hi achi team hai, they are very good people and I enjoyed every bit of it. I think if an actor enjoys on the set and works with full dedication that's how an actor gets audience love and I think it was the most memorable thing. Abhinav will always with me. So yeah it was amazing experience."

Q2. How was your experience working with Pranali Rathod and Harshad Chopda?

Answer 2. "My experience working with Harshad Chopda and Pranali Rathod in YRKKH was good on the set. We all were very professional and I've said earlier too that hum sab apna kaam jaante they so we all tried to give our best in every scene. So yeah it was a good experience with them". 

Q3. Do you have a favorite "AkshNav" scene?

Answer 3 "My favorite #Akshnav scenes. I loved every scenes there are many scenes but the most favourite one is that scene where I got goosebumps while shooting it. When Abhinav thoughts that he had lost Akshara forever but when Akshara returns and hugs him that was the most touching #Akshnav scene for me I feel. It was just unbelievable. And other one is when Abhinav surprised Akshara and that Jhoola scene which was loved by audience as well."  

Q4. You won the audience's hearts as "Ishaan Kashyap." How do you feel about it?

Answer 4. "I really feel good about it that people still love Ishaan Kashyap. You know I get the messages from fans that we want husband like Ishaan, Boyfriend like Ishaan, son like Ishaan. So yeah this is like an award or reward whatever you want to say for me. That's why I try to pick such characters that touches audience hearts and stay in for long time. People still love Ishaan which is an honor for me."

Q5. Fans loved your character "Abhinav" so much. How do you feel about that? Do you relate to your character?

Answer 5. "I'm really overwhelmed by the response I'm getting for the character "Abhinav". I got and getting so much love from them. As an actor it get me a boost that I think I'm going to right path. People always ask me why I don't do much roles but I think I always want to be a character which will be remembered by audience for a long time. And I got Abhinav. I fully trusted Rajan Sir so I decided to do it and I performed it very honestly. And I started feeling Abhinav character. It's become realistic to an extent. The bond of Abhinav with Akshara ji, Nikki ji, Bhai Ji and for family so yeah it's feels so real for me. So I've always tried to put my effort so much with honesty. So yeah people still love Abhinav. People still say me that we cried a lot when Abhinav died in the show. So yeah I feel Abhinav created an impact in audience hearts for sure. So yeah I'm fully thankful." 

Q6. How do you reflect on your Hindi TV journey so far?

Answer 6. "I reflect my journey as good only. I know I get good projects bit late. But yes I'm always happy and grateful to God. I think jo Meri destiny mei hoga I will receive it. So yeah I'm hopeful for that. I've been in this industry for so long so yeah I feel it's going good." 

Q7. How was your experience working with Hiba Nawab in "Bhaag Bakool Bhaag"?

Answer 7. "My experience with Hiba Nawab was outstanding. She is an amazing actress and we shot every scene together beautifully I remember
Because there was give and take between me and Hiba. She's is so sweet even offscreen too. She's so kind and ya ek bonding ho jati hai. So as an actor it really helps it if you are a really good human being. And she's an amazing human being too. Hum logo ka alag hi friendship hai. So yeah whenever we both got scenes we talked to each other how to do it. We comfort each other for scenes. So yeah there was a mutual respect and friendship was very strong so yeah we had a blast".  

Q8. How was it working with Tejasswi Prakash in Sanskaar?

Answer 8. "My experience with Tejasswi Prakash in Sanskaar was good. She was very raw. She's a very good observer and very quick learner. And a very natural actor so she performed the role of Dhara very naturally."

Q9. What type of character would you like to play in the future?

Answer 9. "I want to play a character which becomes iconic like Ishaan, Abhinav. But yeah I really want to do a character "A Rich Spoiled Brat" and abhi tak aise bohot characters aaye honge abut yeah I think I will perform that character which was never done ever before. I want to do a different from a good boy image. People will be surely shocked when they see innocent looking guy into Grey shade so yeah it will surely impactful for sure I feel. So yeah something like that I want to do. I know I'm gonna kill it". 

Q10. Do you have any message for your fans who are eagerly waiting for your COMEBACK?

Answer 10. "I really love all my fans for their so much love and support. I know aap log bohot active ho I will also try to be more active for all of you guys through social media. But jab tak koi Acha sa project nahi hoga jisme I feel I should do it. Tab tak aapko thoda wait krna hoga. But I promise I surely will come back as soon as I get the best project. So yeah you have to wait a little. I will surely pick a impactful character like Abhinav. So yeah little wait. If I pick any random character then you guys will point out surely that why I picked that character, they are not using your potential. So yeah keep supporting like always. God bless you all. Whenever I see your messages I swear I feel so overwhelmed and I start blushing. So keep supporting always."

"And Thank you Gossips Tv. It was a fun. You guys doing a wonderful job. Thank you."

This concludes our exclusive interview with Jay Soni . We hope you enjoyed getting to more about your favourite star. Stay tuned for more such exciting interviews with your beloved celebrities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next