EXCLUSIVE Interview with Vivian Dsena : Your Questions Celebs Answers



By Gossips Tv : In our new segment we present the most asked questions to fans favourite actor, and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our Next guest "Vivian Dsena"

 *Q1 : How's your life going with Layan, and would you like to share any beautiful incident with her?* 

"Life has been so fun & entertaining , of course a lot of things have changed, but I believe they only changed for the good ... Every moment is beautiful & special with her, so I can't mention one specific incident..But yeah I believe when she called me BaBa for the first time, that was an unforgettable moment..."

 *Q2 : How was your experience working with Rubina Dilaik in Shakti? If the show is renewed for Season 2, would you return it as Harman?* 

"Working with Rubina was one of the most closest experience to my heart , we got along very well there was always mutual respect and understanding and I believe it reflected well onscreen that's why audience and fans loved our jodi till date ... Yes, I would love to play Harman again, and as far as I know, Rubina wouldn't mind returning as Saumya as well..."

 *Q3 : What type of role are you preferring for your comeback?* 

"I have not thought of a particular character, but whatever Interset me as an actor, I will pick..." 

 *Q4 : As someone who has been ruling ITV for over a decade, what changes do you see as an actor from then to now?* 

"There's no doubt that the industry has changed quite a lot, Now the competition is more, and the OTT has changed the dynamics of the entertainment industry, especially ITV..." 

 *Q5 : How was your experience in Udaariyaan? Fans loved you as Sartaj. How is your bond with Twinkle Arora?* 

"It was fantastic, I loved working on this character it was something different altogether, and I enjoyed working with everyone . They were all very warm and respectable cast & crew.. Ravi and Sargun are fabulous producers to work with. Twinkle is a very talented and fast learning girl. She is my 2nd most favourite Co-actor."

 *Q6 : How was your experience working with Drashti Dhami in Madhubala? Do you have a favourite moment from the show?* 

"Madhubala will always remain very special to me,and Drashti is a very professional and talented actress to work with she is also very smart & if ever they would remake Madhubala, I would be happy if we get to be Work together again... There are lots n lots of moments, of course, but as I have always mentioned everywhere that the 4 pheres scene was n still my most favourite scene"

 *Q7 : Pyaar Ki Ek Kahaani was one of your popular shows. What was your experience like while shooting it? Would you love to do a supernatural show again?* 

"It wasn't easy at all , I remember .most of the times i had to sleep one or two hours only while shooting it because I was shooting college scenes in the morning & then shooting in the jungle at night as a vampire." 

 *Q8 : How are you celebrating your birthday this year?* 

"As usual with family & Friends, whatever they plan or prepare, I get to know last as they keep it a surprise for me"

 *Q9 : Which character that you have played so far is closest to your heart, and why?* 

"I can not choose only one because I believe I shared a unique bond with each character i have played" 

 *Q10 : Do you have a message for your fans!* 

"As i always said, my fans are my biggest blessing ,they have always been there for me & supported me. Thank you so much, guys, for all your love and support. I love you all."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next