EXCLUSIVE Interview with Shrimad Ramayan fame Prachi Bansal : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips TV: In our new segment, we present the most asked questions to fans' favorite actors, and then the actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our next celebrity guest, Prachi Bansal, who is currently seen as "Devi Sita" in Sony TV's popular show "Shrimad Ramayan."

So let's begin the Q&A session with our beloved Prachi.


*Q1. How did you feel before and after playing such a divine role as Goddess Sita?*

"I feel blessed and grateful to play such a divine character of Devi Sita. It has been beautiful journey so far" 

*Q2. What is your favorite "Siya Ram" scene?*

"This show is so close to my heart; I can't really choose one particular scene. But I guess my most favorite is when Ram and Sita feel each other’s presence for the first time."

*Q3. What is your favorite scene in Shrimad Ramayan as "Devi Sita"?*

"Again, I can't choose just one. Each and every scene is close to my heart"

*Q4. Who is your favorite co-star in the show? And what is your bond with Sujay like?*

"Everyone is great and very cooperative. I feel blessed to have each one of them as my co-actors. My bond with Sujay is good. We are good friends and we do have fun on set too." 

*Q5. Are you excited or nervous about the upcoming Agnipariksha sequence?*

"Yes, I'm very excited about it" 

*Q6. How has your experience been working with Nirbhay Wadhwa and Nikitin Dheer?*

"Very good experience working with them . Both of them are very humble and good human beings. I loved playing the Devi Sita and Hanuman ji confrontation scene so much"

*Q7. Apart from Sita, which character do you like the most from Ramayana?*

"I feel every character has made this show altogether. So, for me, each and every character is beautiful." 

*Q8. Was there any scene that was hard to play?*

"A few scenes were difficult, but the team is so good that we made it possible." 

*Q9. Fans are giving you so much love. Do you read tweets and check reels of them? Any message for them?*

"I try to check messages whenever possible, and I love all my fans ❤️." 


---

Hope you enjoyed this exclusive interview with Prachi Bansal. Stay tuned for more exciting segments with your favorite stars!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next