EXCLUSIVE Interview with Saavi Ki Savaari and Aaina Actor Farman Haider : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips Tv : In our new segment, we present the most asked questions to fans' favorite actors, and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our next celebrity guest, Farman Haider, who was last seen in Dangal TV's "Aaina." So let's begin the Q&A session with Farman.

*Q1. How was the experience working with Samridhii Shukla in Saavi Ki Savaari?*

"Samridhii Shukla is a nice human, absolutely professional, and a good actor. Overall, my experience of working with her has been great."

*Q2. Do you relate to your characters Nityam and Naman? Any traits you want to adopt from them?*

"Nityam and Naman both are different from my own personality. I am a calm and peaceful man who speaks less and listens more. Nityam and I have a similar temperament. And Naman and I love the same."

*Q3. How was the experience working with Niharika Chouksey?*

"It was nice working with Niharika, she’s a professional and always tried to make everyone laugh."

*Q4. Are you interested in participating in any reality show in future?*

"I think I might be interested in Khatron Ke Khiladi."

*Q5. How did you feel when your top-rated show "Aaina" wrapped suddenly without any notice?*

"Of course, you work very hard for every character and you fall in love with the process, but these things are beyond my control, and I believe everything happens for a reason."

*Q6. What was your favorite scene to film in both shows Saavi and Aaina?*

"There was a scene in Saavi in which Saavi and I were in a rickshaw and because of heavy rainfall, the roads were blocked, and we had to spend the night in the rickshaw. When Saavi notices I’m cold, she makes me a cup of tea." 

"In Aaina, there was a scene where Sunaina meets with an accident and I keep requesting everyone to stop their cars and help me, but nobody comes to my rescue. Then I had to take her to the hospital in my arms."

*Q7. How did it feel when you bagged your first show as a lead?*

"I felt as if I achieved my dream after a lot of hard work. I was thrilled and I remember I had tears in my eyes when I told my family the news. They were even happier than me."

*Q8. Which type of character do you want to play in the future? Any favorite actor you want to work with?*

"A character is a character; I don’t have a preference. I am ready to do all, but if I had to choose, I would say action and romance. There are many, but I would love to work with SRK since he’s my favorite."

*Q9. How did you feel when you heard your upcoming show "Khoobsurat" was put on hold or scrapped?*

"I have worked very hard for Khoobsurat and in the process of working 1 month and 17 days for the show, I also worked on my body and lost almost 7 kgs as it was a requirement for the character. I have shot really beautiful scenes for Khoobsurat, and it was my favorite character so far, but I guess destiny has other plans for me."

*Q10. Any message to your fans?*

"Fans are my strength, my power, and they keep the fire in me alive to keep doing good work and entertain them all my life. Tum nvaar dikhan uske live muihe."

---

Stay tuned for more exciting interviews with your favorite stars only on Gossips TV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next