EXCLUSIVE Interview with Rabb Se Hai Dua actor Dheeraj Dhoopar : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips Tv : In our new segment, we present the most asked questions to fans' favorite actors, and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our next celebrity guest, Dheeraj Dhoopar, who is currently winning hearts as Subhaan Siddiqui in *Rabb Se Hai Dua*. So, let's begin the Q&A session with Dheeraj :

*Q1. How is your experience working with Yesha Rughani and Seerat Kapoor?*

"The experience has been great. They both are fun to work with. Acting is a give-and-take process, and with them, it becomes very easy".

*Q2. Are there any traits from your characters like “Karan Luthra,” “Subhaan,” or “Raghav” that you want to adopt in real life?*

"All the characters that you have mentioned are my extensions. So, nothing I feel like adopting. One thing I can say is that all the characters are super stylish."

*Q3. How comfortable did you feel doing bold scenes in your web show “Tatlubaaz”? How was the experience?*

"It was my debut OTT show, and it was a new experience for me. Being a professional, I feel performance is of key essence. I was very comfortable with the bold scene as we gelled as a team together."

*Q4. Can you share any funny or interesting behind-the-scenes stories from a project you’ve worked on?*

"I don’t remember actually. The one that I can remember is that I played a lot of pranks with the team."

*Q5. In “Naagin 5” you played a very different character, “Akesh,”. Do you want to do any supernatural shows again?*

"Like I said, I never say no to anything. Keep working is my mantra."

*Q6. What is the one most precious memory of yours with Shraddha Arya that you will never forget from your “Kundali Bhagya” days?*

"We always had a great time shooting. It will be unfair to name just a few."

*Q7. Every industry, including the entertainment industry, is full of competition. What do you do to stand out amidst the competition?*

"Honestly, I don’t think about it much. I have been working non-stop ever since I signed my first show, and that for me matters the most. My mantra is to keep working and never say no."

*Q8. Is there any reality show you want to do in the future? Any plans to return as a host in any reality show?*

"As a host, I am not very sure. I would only want to host shows of my choice. As far as reality shows are concerned, I haven’t tried it at all, so I don’t know if I am made for it or not. I keep getting offers, but I am always confused."

*Q9. Would you like to share any beautiful incidents with your son, “Zayn”? How do you manage personal and professional life together?*

"The day he was born was one of the most special moments in my life. I had all sorts of emotions playing in my mind. As far as balancing is concerned, I have started working on my own terms when it comes to timing. I give time to my family too."

*Q10. Any message to your fans?*

"Keep showering your love for me. I will keep entertaining you."

---

This concludes our exclusive interview with Dheeraj Dhoopar. We hope you enjoyed getting to know more about your favorite star. Stay tuned for more such exciting interviews with your beloved celebrities!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next