EXCLUSIVE Interview with Parineetii Actor Ankur Verma : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips Tv : In our new segment we present the most asked questions to fans favourite actors, and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our Next Celebrity Guest "Ankur Verma" who's currently seen in Colors TV's Popular Show "Parineetii". So let's begin the Q&A session with Ankur Verma.

*Q1. How is your experience working with Anchal Sahu and Tanvi Dogra in Parineetii?*

"Experience working with these two phenomenal actors, Anchal and Tanvi, is so good. I have learned a lot from them." 

*Q2. People love your chemistry with Anchal. Any favorite scene you remember shooting with her?*

"Thank you for appreciating my chemistry with Anchal. We are always grateful for #pariraj fans. All scenes are my favorite with Anchal."

*Q3. How do you see your character's growth in the show? Do you relate to your character in Parineetii?*

"Rajeev is like an everyday guy. We grow up making a few mistakes. As he is growing, he is realizing his mistakes, and that’s how life is—learning from your mistakes and not repeating them."

 *Q4. Can you share a particularly memorable or challenging scene you filmed?* 

"There was a scene when I had to save Anchal where she was standing under a chandelier and I had to save her. That was a little challenging."

*Q5. What do you feel about your acting journey throughout the show?*

"As this is my first show, I have started from scratch, and I am grateful to such phenomenal co-actors and crew. They have helped me grow so much. Audience love and interest show that I have grown as an actor. Still learning every day."

*Q6. Do you check your fans' edits?*

"Yes, I see all my edits. In fact, I try to like and appreciate my fan pages personally."

*Q7. Any actor you want to work with in the future?*

"I am a big Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor fan. I wish to share the screen with them soon."

*Q8. Will you do any reality show in the future if offered?*

"Never. No reality shows ever. I am an introvert, and I like to keep my life private."

*Q9. Parineetii has been getting so much love since it premiered. How do you feel about it?*

"Parineetii is my life. It has given me everything. I will cherish Parineetii memories forever!" 

*Q10. Any message you want to send to your fans?*

"Thank you, thank you. You have no clue how good I feel when I see an edit or comments mentioning my name. ❤️❤️" 

This concludes our exclusive interview with Ankur Verma. We hope you enjoyed getting to more about your favourite star. Stay tuned for more such exciting interviews with your beloved celebrities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next