EXCLUSIVE Interview with Kavya Ek Jazbaa Ek Junoon Actor Mishkat Varma : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips Tv : In our new segment we present the most asked questions to fans favourite actors and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our Next Celebrity Guest "Mishkat Varma" who is currently winning hearts as Adhiraj in Sony TV's Kavya. So let's begin the Q&A session with Mishkat :

Q1. How has your experience been working with Sumbul Touqeer Khan?

"My experience working with Sumbul. I can't find the right words to describe it. But yeah it's been just fantastic to work with her. She's a phenomenal actor to be around with. She's makes me work better. She's great to be around with her even off camera. And she has lot of empathy in her which is why she's a good actor. And I feel very happy when she's around. I keep joking with her. I do lunch with her which I've never done with my any co actor before. She's by far like probably the better experience to work with if not best. So I'm happy when she's is around.. I think the friendship we share that's why we have such great chemistry onscreen and even offscreen which translates on screen as well. I just hope our friendship we share continues for very long time. I'm just hopeful for that."

*Q2. Any favorite AdYa scene/moment?*

"My favourite AdYa scene would be the first time we confessed our feeling for each other in the show, stopping traffic breaking the law and it was beautifully shot scene and ya we shot all night on the day of world cup final I remember. That was my favorite scene so far. And also the scene where we met at railway station. The rawness in the scenes can be seen. Infact our all scenes we shot together are pretty good."

*Q3. You have played Adi 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. Which version of Adi did you enjoy the most? What we will see in Adhiraj 4.0?*

"So far it would definitely was Adhiraj 1.0. I think even audience and viewers fell in love with that version. Uske baad thoda gadbad hogya. But I think the audience surely looking forward to Adhiraj 4.0 that's going to be very pretty cool. I've different look in the show and also sumbul also have different look post leap as well.

The equation of two people who gone through so much in life, separation, abortion, infertility to some extent. It will be pretty interesting to watch the chemistry after the 3 years leap we had. So I'm looking forward to Adhiraj 4.0. Adhiraj 2.0 & 3.0 ka dimag thoda kharaab hogya."

*Q4. What qualities of Kavya you adore the most? And what flaws do you dislike in her?*

"Qualities of Kavya I like the most the fact she's extremely career oriented and she's so kind hearted. Sometimes people who oriented with career have ruthless heart but not with Kavya that what I like the most. The respect she give to her family, brother which is truly emotional. And the most important quality is passion towards the work.

The flaw I think she doesn't have flaw but I've to choose one it maybe not understanding others point of view. Again I'm talking about Kavya not Sumbul here maarna mat mujhko. And maybe she's very rigid in her ways maybe. 


*Q5. Do you relate to Adhiraj?*

"Of course I relate to Adhiraj. We are very similar. Off late I can't relate much to him. But I was in a similar situation in my life as well. It's very difficult time for everyone. What Adhiraj and Kavya going through. And I can relate to that as I gone through the same hard time. Apart from that Adhiraj is wit, intelligent and have don't give a damn attitude which we will see in later version of Adhiraj. The main quality is his love for family, mother which I like the most. The lack of passion in his career which I can't relate to it. Adhiraj is not career oriented. He has other priorities."


*Q6. Are there any traits you want to adopt from the character?*

"One quality I would take from Adhiraj is that, this is beyond career oriented as well and that is what Adhiraj can see. Which I would like to adopt. The want to be in love with someone is too strong in him that he's willing to sacrifice his career as well that's something which need a very big heart for that. Adhiraj has that but I don't have. But maybe in future one day I can learn that trait from him."


*Q7. Are you planning or dreaming of doing any reality shows in the future? Are you interested in participating in Bigg Boss?*

"I don't know what kind of reality shows come in my way. If it is not very drama oriented which usually reality shows are nowadays. I won't participate. Apart from that for Bigg Boss there's no chance in hell I would ever do Bigg Boss. Again I'm saying it in condescending way I don't look down upon the show it's a very big show but I'm not cut out for it. I can never do the things which people do on the show. Again I don't mean to put them down. It requires lot of skill and passion to di a show like Bigg Boss which I don't have. I will never do it. It's a BIG NO for me. It's written on stone. If I ever do Bigg Boss you can use this article against me" 

This concludes our exclusive interview with Mishkat Varma . But yes be ready for it's 2nd Part this Saturday. 

Stay tuned for more such exciting interviews with your beloved celebrities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next