EXCLUSIVE Interview with Jhanak Fame Actor Krushal Ahuja : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips Tv : In our new segment we present the most asked questions to fans favourite actors, and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our Next guest "Krushal Ahuja" who's currently seen as "Aniruddh" in Star Plus Popular Show "Jhanak"

So let's begin with the Q&A session with Krushal. 

*Q1. How relatable do you find your character Aniruddh to yourself? Do you both share any traits? Is there anything you want to adapt from Aniruddh?* 

"I can't relate to Aniruddh. No, I don't want to adopt anything from Aniruddh. I don't prefer keeping my life complicated and confused."

*Q2. How has your experience been so far working with Hiba Nawab and the team of Jhanak?* 

"It's been very good so far. Hiba is very talented and it's amazing working with her because she knows her craft and she is well prepared for the scene. Jhanak's team is positive and everybody is very hardworking and the best thing is all are honest towards work."

*Q3. How do you see Jhanak and Aniruddh's relationship?* 

"I can't say anything about this as I've no idea what's about to come. But of course, they both love each other, but the situation is very complicated."

*Q4. How has your experience been working in the Hindi entertainment industry? Do you still remember or want to work in the Bengali industry too?*
 
"It's been good and the credit goes to the entire team of Jhanak maintaining positivity throughout. I love coming to my workplace. The Bengali industry is doing great but I'm comfortable working in the Hindi industry."

*Q5. Who is your inspiration? Is there any favorite actor you want to work with in the future?* 

"My parents are my inspiration. I've seen them struggling, working hard, and making their way through. I've acquired the never-give-up attitude from them."
   
"Actor I would want to work with? There are many. Jennifer Winget is one of them."

*Q6. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?* 

"There are a lot of things I've been manifesting every day and also working towards achieving in the next 5 years but I'll just keep it to myself as of now."

*Q7. How was your experience working in your debut Hindi show "Rishton Ka Manjha"? Do you have any favorite scenes with Anchal?* 

"Rishton Ka Manjha was not a good experience production-wise. With Anchal, my favorite scene was where Diya was trying hard to make Arjun quit alcohol. It was fun to do."

*Q8. What is your favorite #Runak moment so far* 

"There are lots of good scenes but I was still hoping for some amazing #Runak scenes to happen because I think me and Hiba will kill it but it all depends on the makers. So I'm still waiting for #Runak's best scene."
 
*Q9. How do you maintain your fitness with such a hectic schedule? How do you handle and prepare for emotional and intense scenes?* 

"I've made this habit of giving at least 1 hour to my fitness no matter what schedule it is and it's going great so far."
   
"I try to trigger myself for the intense scenes. It's another subject to discuss altogether. 2 lines won't be enough."

*Q10. How does it make you feel when fans adore you so much, creating reels and trends for you?* 

"It feels amazing to see so many people watching and loving our work and acknowledging it through pictures, edits, reels, sketches, mails, and messages and I'll work hard and entertain everyone the same way throughout."

So Here we conclude our Segment questions and answers session. We will be back soon with another exciting session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next