Exclusive Interview With Jhanak Actress Hiba Nawab : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips Tv : In our new segment we present the most asked fan questions to their Favourite actors, who then provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our third guest "Hiba Nawab" aka Jhanak from Star Plus Jhanak.

**Q1. How is your experience working with Krushal Ahuja? Any favorite moment from the show?**

"It is really wonderful to work with Krushal. He is an amazing actor also he's very very professional. I've seen him well prepared. Even I love to be prepared for my scenes. I think we are quite compatible and our chemistry is you know whenever I see it onscreen I watch it like audience so I feel our chemistry is really really good. Also he's wonderful person so yeah it's nice to work with him."

**Q2. How difficult do you find shooting dance sequences? Your favorite dance sequence so far?**

"So I'm not a trained dancer. But I put my all efforts whenever the show demands. We hardly get 40 minutes to rehearse. And Jhanak supposed to be a dancer. I don't know such little time is really difficult and frustrating for me. Somehow we manage, we have small time span to shoot the whole sequence, so ya it's get really difficult for us."

" My favorite sequence, I think I loved all of them but I think "Ghar More Pardesiya" was one of my favorites. And dream sequences with Aniruddh really really nice."

**Q3. How was the experience working with Shaheer Sheikh in "Woh Toh Hai Albela"?**

"With Shaheer, we shared very nice beautiful bond on the set. And again I'm talking about chemistry. We share very amazing chemistry onscreen. He's very sweet as a person. And always fun to be around him on set. He's very naughty fun loving guy. Never a dull moment around him. So it was really nice."

**Q4. Which character is your favorite and close to your heart?**

"I think all the characters I've played close to my heart but if I've to pick one it has to be "Elaichi". I think it is my all time favorite character. Ussey Jyada close mujhe mere dil ko lage ye kya tha? Aisa character mujhe aaj tak nhi mila. I do love Amaya and Jhanak but Elaichi is one of my favorite like my all time favourite."

**Q5. Will you do any reality show? If yes, which one?**

" If I do any reality show in future. So since the time started shooting in Jhanak. I really want to do something related to dance. I would love to learn dance. And Maybe Bigg Boss, I'm not sure but yeah!" 

**Q6. Do you check reels made by fans related to the show?*

"Oh I do really check all the tweets, reels, edits and comments. I think it's really overwhelming, like they put so much effort, work and love into it. So yeah it's overwhelming for me. In return I would want to keep them entertaining. And if I can give my love through tweets or Instagram post or through my show. So yeah."

**Q7. Any similarities between Jhanak and Hiba (You)? Do you relate with her? **

"I think I usually relate to my character I've played till date, with Jhanak I think it is little difficult to connect with her or relate with her. I'm different and totally opposite to Jhanak. Because Jhanak experiences are too extreme. She has gone through so much and I would pray to my God I would never ever go through those phases like Jhanak in life. That's the reason we both are very very different people."

**Q8. What's the best moment of your career so far? **

"So my best moment of career so far when I was playing Elaichi. Everytime when I step out people go crazy. I'm not saying it was just a particular age. I think baccho se lekar Bade budhe everybody loved the character Elaichi.. Like someone wanted a girlfriend like Elaichi, or people wanted daughter like Elaichi. It was crazy and amazing. And it was so overwhelming. I've gotten so much love through character. And I still do crave do something like that again."

**Q9. What do you think about her character "Elaichi" from "Jijaji Chhat Par Hain"?**

"Elaichi is my all-time favorite character. She is very close to my heart. I love Amaya and Jhanak, but Elaichi stands out as my favorite." 

**Q10. Any favorite moment from your debut shows as lead in "Crazy Stupid Ishq" and "Tere Sheher Mein"?**

"When I usually talk about my very first show as protagonist. "Crazy Stupid Ishq". I see myself crying on set almost all the time. When we new to the industry and field, and you know nothing. I don't have filmy background or anything. So it was everything new to me. So I was learning. You know that time some people loved it some people commented "Kaise Kar Rahi ho, Kharab kar Rahi ho" so it was very demotivating for me. I used to cry a lot on the set I remember."

" After that I did "Tere Seher Mei" - It was like one big show in my career. I was very young barely 17 years old that time. Again it was very nice. I did learn a lot through both the show's. "Haa Daant bhi bohot Padi" in the process. So jo main aaj hun woh mere experience hai pehle show se leke jo abhi kar rahi hun mei. I don't remember kitne shows kar liye but I think kaafi karliye by the god grace and my fans love, my family support and everyone's support and obviously my hardwork in the process too. So far it was/is amazing.

*Q11. How you feel Jhanak is doing wonders at late night slot?*

"Jhanak is really doing really well at late night slot so when we got the slot we were little skeptical, we were really scared. Because the makers were making their first independent hindi show. We all were nervous and the slot was really late. But it did really picked up in few months they (fans) love the show, they were talking about the show. So it was really cool. And very unexpected too. But we really put lot of hard work every single day. It was not a commitment for few months it was 24*7. I would say when I sleep, in my head thinking what to do next, perform well. So that goes on and on"

 *Q12. Your Favourite moment with Krushal?*

"Favourite moment with Krushal - I think all these intense scenes especially scenes which we did in kashmir and it is just after Jhanak lost her mother and she cremates the body and only Aniruddh was there to support her. She's like a baby, 21year old girl. Going through so much and traumas. And she breaks down and only Ani (Aniruddh) there to support her. That was my favorite scene of ours till date."

*Q13. How you prepare a Character like Jhanak? How you feel about her?* 

"So when I portray Jhanak character I've to go to some different planet. Jhanak is so different. But when I get into the situation and I get the script. Then as an actor obviously you need to get into the skin of the character. I really feel bad for her every time. This poor girl going through so much. Also she's so intense and when you go through so much it's get too intense in life in each and every situation. She's insecure she want to be secure and sometimes defensive. So I don't blame her she's so different. Initially I was not sure how to portray this. But then my makers creative director explained me how this girl is so different. So these traits are very normal. Even today's normal like me wouldn't understand but this girl is just different. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next