EXCLUSIVE Interview with Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 actor Rrahul Sudhir : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips Tv : In our new segment, we present the most asked questions to fans' favourite actors, and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our next celebrity guest, "Rrahul Sudhir," who was last seen in Sony TV's Dabangii.

*So let's begin the Q&A session with Rrahul:*

Q1. *What is your favorite memory from “Ishq Mein Marjawan 2”? How is/was your bond with Helly?*

"Well, the show was made well and there isn’t anything denying that. Overall, an effort was made to keep the story gripping. I personally liked the cruise sequence… chase sequence with Kabir in a sports car… but overall it boiled down to the dialogues written for Vansh… I even loved playing Vihaan, which was a light, easygoing portrayal." 
   
"The bond with Helly was good; we kept it professional, no personal conversations, just focus on the work. I really enjoyed working with her."

Q2. *Which medium do you find more comfortable as an actor: TV or OTT?*

"As an actor, all I ask for is a good story and a good director. That is more than enough. Discomfort only arises when there is a lack of clarity, which could happen in any medium."

Q3.*Are you planning or do you want to participate in any reality shows?*

"I am not interested in them. They serve no purpose to my goal except maybe money, so if I am short on cash, I might as well. But to be honest, it would only be for the money then; I wouldn’t truly be interested in it."

Q4.*How was your experience with Rachana Mistry while shooting for “Dabangii”?*

"It was a good experience working with Rachana."

Q5.*What kind of character do you want or dream to play in the future?*

"I haven’t played a man for so many years, I would just love to play a man."

Q6.*Which one of your shows is close to your heart, and why?*

"Twisted 2 will always be my favorite; nothing tops it. It is the only project of my life I hold close to my heart. I still listen to the songs of the series. I guess my first lead role was too good to beat." 

Q7.*Yug/Eklavya was quite different from the roles you have played so far. Do you have any favorite scenes from the show?*

"I think scenes with Amir Dalvi Sir and scenes with Manav Sir were my favorite. They always kept me on my toes, and it was so much fun watching such brilliant actors go to work."

Q8.*How was your experience in “Twisted”? How was it working with Nia Sharma?*

"Absolutely stunning. My first major role in a gigantic production. I still remember it fondly. Nia is fantastic and one of my most favourite people to work with."

Q9.*Which show was or is the turning point of your career?*

"Well, Twisted 2 and Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 were two major shows in my life. However, I am yet to feel the turning of my career in a direction that I would have loved. But nevertheless, these shows did help me get recognized."

Q10.*Do you have any messages for fans who are awaiting your comeback?*

"I just want to thank people for all the love and support. It means an immense lot to me and boosts my confidence whenever I undertake a project knowing that I am backed."

---

*We hope you enjoyed this exclusive interview with Rrahul Sudhir. Stay tuned for our next segment where we bring another exciting celebrity guest. We hope you loved the interview and continue to support your favorite stars!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next