EXCLUSIVE Interview with Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 actor Helly Shah : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips Tv : In our new segment we present the most asked questions to fans favourite actors and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our Next Celebrity Guest "Helly Shah" who was last seen in "Gullak Season 4". So let's begin the Q&A session with Helly Shah 

Q1. How was your experience shooting for "Ishq Mein Marjawan 2"? Do you have any favorite scenes featuring RiAnsh?

"Immj was a beautiful experience all together. Right from the first Goa outdoor to our last outdoor in Siliguri during the lockdown, I cherish all the moments. Riddhima is very close to my heart. I can’t pick and choose any favorite scene kyuki saare bohot acche hote the. Maybe there are way too many favorite moments from the show 😍". 

Q2. What was your experience like traveling to South Korea? Do you enjoy K-dramas?

"I have hardly watched Kdramas. I am yet to get drowned in the K-drama world yet 😅 but South Korea was amazing. It indeed was a beautiful trip." 

Q3. When do you plan to make a comeback to Indian television? How was your experience shooting for "Gullak Season 4"?

"Gullak is again one of the highlights of 2024, and I am so grateful that it happened. Got to work with one of the finest teams. And as for television, when I genuinely find something super exciting, surely I will be back."

Q4. How did it feel to make your debut at Cannes?

"Cannes was super thrilling and so happy that it happened so early in my career because that kind of exposure did teach me so many new things along with new experiences."

Q5. Which character that you've played is closest to your heart, and why?

"I can’t choose any one because all of them are really special. But maybe Kainaat??😅🙈 I do want to play a negative character." 

Q6. How was your experience shooting for "Swaragini" and working with Tejasswi Prakash?

"It's been 8-9 years since Swaragini, but still the love that I get for it is unreal. It was fun shooting with Varun, Tejasswi, Namish, and everyone actually. It's like a family still. Touchwood 🧿"

Q7. What was it like working with Rajveer Singh in "Sufiyana Pyaar Mera," where you played a double role? How hectic was it?

"Sufiyana is one of my favorite projects. Rajveer is also a treat to work with. Saltanat and Kainaat have given me so much. Not just as an actor, but as a human, I have evolved playing them throughout the show. It was extremely hectic, but I feel worth everything. So glad that the show happened for me."

Q8. Is there any reality show you would like to participate in the future?

"As for now, I am not sure if I want to participate in any reality show. Maybe KKK in the future if I feel like it. But I am not too desperate, if that makes any sense 😅" 

Q9. Do you have any messages for your fans?

"I am grateful and thankful for all the love that you all give me. I genuinely feel I have the best people who understand me and accept me with everything that I do. I have too much respect for them. Lots of love ❤️"

This concludes our exclusive interview with Helly Shah . We hope you enjoyed getting to more about your favourite star. Stay tuned for more such exciting interviews with your beloved celebrities

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next