EXCLUSIVE Interview with Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Actor Shakti Arora : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips Tv : In our new segment, we present the most asked fan questions to their favorite actors, who then provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our second guest, "Shakti Arora," aka Ishaan Bhosle of Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin.

Shakti Arora won the audience's hearts with his character. He loved playing the role and enjoyed the shooting of the show. We asked him a few questions from fans, and he answered them beautifully.

**Q1. If you get a chance to participate in Bigg Boss, Khatron Ke Khiladi, and the Naagin series, will you take it?**

Bigg Boss and Khatron Ke Khiladi are not my cup of tea. Naagin hasn't been offered, so I can't comment on it.

**Q2. Are you planning to take a break or are we going to see you soon in your next project?**

"I will keep looking for better opportunities. As soon as I get something concrete, I will take it up."

**Q3. Fans love to see you in some web series in an action-packed role. Any chances in the near future?**

"If God willing, definitely yes. Waiting with open arms."

**Q4. Three things you do immediately after reaching the set.**

"Pray, get ready with hair and makeup, and go through my dialogues."

**Q5. What compelled you to take up Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin? Any resemblance you find between Ishaan and yourself?**

"I didn't know much about Ishaan before. I just knew I was going to work with Rajesh ji (Producer of Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin). I left everything to him. Later on, I kept creating a graph of that role and tried my best to bring the best out of that role."

**Q6. Any message to your fans who trended "Shakti ACED Ishaan"?**

"I am completely overwhelmed with the response of my well-wishers. The way they have loved me feels truly blessed. Also, the way they have supported me. I am happy that I will utilize my talent in other projects to win their love again."

Fans will surely miss Ishaan and Savi on screen, but Shakti Arora said he will surely make his comeback as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next