EXCLUSIVE Interview with Faltu and Aaina Actress Niharika Chouksey : Your Questions Celebs Answers


By Gossips TV :  In our new segment, we present the most asked questions to fans' favorite actors, and then actors provide their answers. Here we proudly introduce our next celebrity guest, "Niharika Chouksey," who was last seen in Dangal TV's "Aaina." So let's begin the Q&A session with Niharika:

*Q1. What inspired you to pursue a career in acting, and how did you get your start in the industry?* 

"I always wanted to become an actor. Initially, it was like I wanted to become this famous heroine, but slowly, I understood the real meaning of acting and the craft. It was a childhood dream. I started very randomly; I am not even from Bombay. I searched for auditions in Bombay and stuff and somehow convinced my parents to just let me try once. Luckily, touch wood, after the first attempt, I got my chance to do a cameo in a very popular show, "Yeh Hai Mohabbatein," on Star Plus."

*Q2. Your roles in "Faltu" and "Aaina" were quite different. How did you prepare for each character?* 

"Yes, both were very, very different, and that’s what I love. As an actor, you always want to do something different. Faltu was very outspoken and very similar to how I am in real life, but Sunaina was very different, and I loved playing her as well. I think we all have both Sunaina and Faltu inside us."

*Q3. How was the experience working with Aakash Ahuja?*

"Every show is a different experience with different people, but I really do miss "Faltu." It will always stay with me."

*Q4. What do you think is the most challenging part of playing a lead role in a daily soap?*

"It is definitely challenging because somewhere, you are literally carrying a show on your shoulders. Obviously, it’s a team effort, but it is a very big responsibility. However, this is what I love. I love my work so much."

*Q5. How do you balance your personal and professional life, especially during intense shooting schedules?*

"Initially, it was tough, but now I manage. I have my group of friends, and even on the show, my bond is very good with almost everyone. We chill on set as well as go out because these are the memories that you will remember for a lifetime. So, I make sure to make the most of it even while shooting."

*Q6. Who is your biggest inspiration in the industry, and why?*

"As an actor, I really look up to Alia Bhatt and Kangana Ranaut."

*Q7. Can you share a memorable moment or experience from your time on the sets of "Faltu" or "Aaina"?*

"I can’t choose one. Both shows were very close to my heart for different reasons. I created so many beautiful memories and met amazing people. Most of them are like my best friends still, and I really believe it’s forever." 

*Q8. How was the experience working with Farman Haider? How did you feel when your two popular shows went off-air due to internal reasons?*

"Working with Farman Haider was very good; we were very chill. It hurts whenever you do a show because you do it with all your heart and give your best, but the rest is not in your hands. I feel both shows went off-air very soon due to weird and unfair reasons. Anyway, we have to move on. I was shook about "Faltu"; it was almost like a shock, but that’s how you learn. So, I took "Aaina’s" off-air news more gracefully."

*Q9. What kind of roles or projects would you like to take on in the future?*

"I really want to try new things. Even in television, I am trying for web and movies. It’s not about the medium; I just want to keep doing good work."

*Q10. What message do you want to convey to your fans?*

"Lots of love always. Just keep giving me your love. ❤️"

---

Thank you, Niharika Chouksey, for sharing your journey and insights with us. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Stay tuned for more exclusive interviews with your favorite stars, only on Gossips TV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next