Parineetii Actor Ashish Dixit Says He Was Finalised For Bigg Boss 17: 'Thank God I Didn't Enter'

Parineetii Actor Ashish Dixit Says He Was Finalised For Bigg Boss 17: 'Thank God I Didn't Enter'



Ashish Dixit revealed that he was finalised to enter the new season of Bigg Boss but couldn't due to unforeseen circumstances.

Salman Khan’s popular reality show, Bigg Boss Season 17 began a few weeks ago and is going on in full swing. The new season appears to have already stirred up quite a bit of attention, and Salman is showing no mercy. Recently, Ashish Dixit, previously known for his prominent role in the television series Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein 2, disclosed that he had been selected to participate in the 17th edition of the reality TV show Bigg Boss. 

According to a report by Times Of India, the television actor encountered unforeseen circumstances that prevented his entry into the show. Reflecting on this, Ashish Dixit commented, “I was finalized by the makers as a contestant but due to some reason I couldn’t make it to the show this year. However, let’s see what is explored next. I was approached for many fiction shows but as I was in talks with Bigg Boss I didn’t pay much attention to them. But soon I will return on screen with some powerful role to entertain my audience.”

Ashish Dixit also expressed contentment with the path fate has laid out. Reflecting on the roster of contestants in the house, he remarked, “Looking at the contestant list in the house I’m quite happy that I didn’t enter this year. The casting didn’t look interesting to me. But I’m enjoying watching Ankita and supporting her.”

In the recent clash between TV personalities and YouTubers, he guessed that he was right. Ashish said that we actors have dedicated immense effort to popularizing the small screen. Today, everyone aspires to grace television. While he acknowledges the hard work and artistry of YouTubers and influencers, the actor won’t allow them to belittle us. 

Further, Ashish Dixit emphasized his current satisfaction with spending quality time with his family. “We delivered our first child and I’m enjoying family time. I’m experiencing fatherhood and I feel if I had taken Bigg Boss this year I would have missed out on this amazing and pleasant phase of my life. Whatever happens, it happens for our best,” he said, quoted in Times Of India. 

Bigg Boss 17, which premiered on October 15, showcases a compelling array of personalities this season. Known for its contentious nature, this Hindi reality show revolves around the theme of Dil, Dimaag aur Dum (Heart, Mind, and Strength) this time around. In addition to various intriguing novelties, the house boasts a European architectural style.

Stay tuned for EXCLUSIVE UPDATES 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Rishtey Awards 2022 WINNERS

BTS’ V, Jungkook Tops The Most Handsome & Beautiful List Of 2022 ; TejasswiPrakash and ShehnaazGill entered in TOP 30 Check out the list :

Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon in Ekta Kapoor's next